Concept to completion. The idea is simple, but the process of building is not. Identify the goals. Develop a plan. Execute the plan, monitor the progress and quality. Respond to changes.
The experienced construction professionals at Mid State know there is no “one size fits all” solution. We listen to your needs and concerns. What do you want to accomplish? What is your timeframe? What is your budget? What should you expect given the facts?
Mid State will analyze your program and provide early design consultation with regards to building systems, constructability, cost, durability, schedule and quality. As the design progresses, we will provide updates to insure that the program is staying within the budget and schedule. Our periodic reviews will minimize the problems caused when there is no communication between the design disciplines and the constructors.
Which project delivery method is best for you?
- Design- build – single contract responsibility for design and construction
- Construction management – procurement and coordination of multiple subcontractors with maximum price guarantees
- Design – bid – build TEAM – separate contracts for design and construction with robust collaboration throughout the process
How can Mid State insure your success?
- Program review
- Design consultation at early stages
- Preliminary estimates from schematic design
- Critical path scheduling (CPM)
- Vendor solicitation
- Subcontractor pre-qualification and solicitation
- Risk management
- Submittal review and control
- Dedicated, professional on-site supervision
- Quality control
- Cash flow projections
- Reports, updates, project communication
- Close out, warranties, and training
- Follow-thru after occupancy